A story about cars; ok!
I was typing at the computer when my oldest granddaughter told me I'm old, and my teeth are in need of braces. This shook me. I stopped typing; I set my glasses aside, and walked into the bathroom to look closely and deeply into the mirror to see what she saw. I turned my head left then right, up and down, and tipped my head side to side. I told myself, "I don't see any problems; I don't see anything; I don't know what she's talking about!" I walked back to my desk. I'm farsighted so I put my glasses on and I started typing again.
I just realized something. This has nothing to do with cars!
Grandpa Tom
Loving it! I look forward to reading every post!
ReplyDeleteWow. :)
ReplyDelete- Big Daddy Andy
This is Daughter Diana by the way - Don't we all wish that we could look in the mirror without our "glasses" on and only see perfection! I'm sure that is the way God sees us!
ReplyDelete